- address: Paul-Lincke-Ufer 8c
- Phone: +49 30 – 695 677 40
- Fax: +49 30 – 695 677 41
- Website: www.isbo-speedbadminton.com
- E-Mail: lewicki(at)isbo-speedbadminton.com
- authorized to represent: Rene Lewicki
- person in charge: Rene Lewicki – lewicki(at)isbto.com
The International Speed Badminton Organisation is committed to advancing the competitive and recreational sport of Speed Badminton. ISBO looks to both constantly develop, and manage all international tournaments, establishing official guidelines and standards world-wide. Furthermore ISBO promotes the recreational sport as well as the founding of further national federations.
ISBO was founded the 25th of August 2011 in advanced of the ISBO Azimut Hotels Speedminton® World Championships in speed badminton in Berlin, Germany.
The ISBO, representing international Speed Badminton activities, is a non- profit federation with the following duties and responsibilities:
- pursuing exclusively and directly charitable intentions
- promotion, organisation and development of the sport speed badminton worldwide
- establishing a game operation with international tournaments consistent, accepted rules
- organisation of international championship
- promotion of the youth and school sports
The activity of the ISBO based mainly on volunteer work and support.
All registered members have the opportunity to participate in events and games organized by the ISBO.
Furthermore they are entitled to participate in the Assembly Delegates, which is the highest institution of the ISBO.
The executive institution of the ISBO is the Executive Board, which is responsible for the general and current management of the federation.
The ISBO pursues for recognition by international umbrella sports organizations e.g. IOC.